- Lily’s Florist™ will retain our your personal contact details, and the details of your flower order
- Lily’s Florist™ does not retain credit information
- Lily’s Florist™ will never sell, or rent personal customer information to any 3rd party
- Lily’s Florist™ is committed to providing all reasonable steps to protecting customer data
- As a customer of Lily’s Florist™ you may receive marketing emails or SMS’s. These emails may target occasions like birthday reminders, anniversaries, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day reminders
- Lily’s Florist™ uses the highest level SSL certificate technology to protect credit card transactions and all associated details
- Lily’s Florist™ may receive information obtained from cookies to help us create a better user experience, this information may also help in fraud detection
- Person/s under the age of 18 may purchase from Lily’s Florist™ provided they are being supervised by an adult
- We may, from time to time, need to update your contact details within your Lily’s Florist™ account. This is usually done at your request, however not exclusively
Day To Day Operations
There may be occasions through the year when Lily’s Florist™ needs to update services, or associated costs. Lily’s Florist™ has the right to do so without the need to inform our member database. This may include the removing of products, or certain parts of https://lilysflorist.com.au/ website.
Due to circumstances out of Lily’s Florist™ control some services may be affected when our ISP has connectivity troubles, which may also include our communications systems – be it phones, or email. If this occurs Lily’s Florist™ will make all reasonable efforts to restore services back to normal.